To celebrate the festive season and say thank you for your support in the we are stardust adventure, I am gifting you presents on each Sunday in Advent. I hope you enjoy receiving them.
Advent Gift #2 - mini Christmas cracker template
I have created a free mini Christmas cracker template featuring this year's we are stardust Christmas card designs. Christmas crafting was a part of the festivities and I have really enjoyed testing out these mini crackers. You can buy snaps quite cheaply online and then fill them with little treats:
- Treasures from nature walks, e.g. acorns, small pine cones.
- Small chocolates or nuts
- Festive tea
- Spices for mulled wine or cider
- Small decorations
Advent Gift #1 - Reusable silk gift wrap set
This reusable gift wrap is made out of organic silk and sewn with organic cotton thread, both from the UK-based Organic Cotton Business. The silk gift wrap was made by me on my trusty Elna sewing machine, has mitred corners and is most definitely wabi sabi. Fabric wrap has been used in Japan for many years and is known as Furoshiki. If you are wondering how you wrap gifts using fabric, take a look at the many Furoshiki video tutorials on YouTube.
For this first Sunday in Advent, I'm giving away a gift wrap set that includes:
- 1 x reusable organic silk gift wrap, roughly 52cm x 56cm
- 6 x christmas tree greetings card, 3 of which are copper embossed by hand
- 6 x reindeer greetings card, 3 of which are copper embossed by hand
- 6 x christmas tree and reindeer gift tags