- I prioritise time in nature for a full, nourished life.
- Everything on earth, including myself, is made of atoms forged in the fiery furnaces of long dead stars. I am stardust. I am nature. I belong.
- Just as trees lose their leaves in Autumn and lower their branches at night, I respond to my environment and my body's needs.
- I feel [more myself] when I spend immersive time in [green space].
- I pay loving attention to the living world around me.
Adapt those with brackets so they work best for you.
Let me know how these affirmations have helped you in the comments. If you want to deepen your relationship with the more-than-human world, do take a look at the We Are Stardust nature guides and workshops.